Inner Glow Açaí Pudding
- 1 cup thawed açaí puree
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup milk of your choice (I use full fat coconut milk out of a can, or Bailey’s Irish Cream for an extra special treat!)
- Raspberries, blueberries and mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the açaí, sweetened condensed milk and other milk.
- Pour mixture into a pan and heat, stirring constantly until heated and thickened (just a few minutes).
- Pour into 4 pudding cups or glasses.
- Place in the refrigerator until the pudding cools.
- Garnish with berries and mint leaves before serving to your guests!