Low Carb Açaí Blueberry Smoothie
It may still feel like winter in Toronto, but spring is here and summer is near, and smoothie season is already picking up! We’re prepping for the warmer weather with our antioxidant-packed low carb açaí blueberry smoothie. This keto friendly beverage can also double up as a breakfast bowl – just add your favourite crunchy toppings for a complete meal!
Makes 2 servings
*Low in sugars
- 2 packs of Inner Glow Superfoods açaí berry purée (200 g)
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup goats milk yogurt (or your favourite yogurt alternative)
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Milkadamia Nut Milk (available through Natura Market – or feel free to add your favourite dairy alternative instead – coconut milk works well too!)
- 2/3 cup fresh spinach (trust me, you won’t even taste it!)
- 2/3 cup water
- A few drops of stevia to taste (or your favourite sweetener)
- Thaw frozen açaí purée pack by running under warm water until softened.
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into two glasses and serve as a smoothie beverage. Alternatively you can serve in two bowls and add your favourite crunchy toppings (shredded coconut, cacao nibs, granola, banana – the options are endless!) for a complete smoothie bowl meal.